Why Join PCOC as a Trustee?
The Parkland Chamber of Commerce represents local business interests, promotes economic growth, provides leadership in community affairs and delivers services and programs for its business members. Grow your Parkland business with other local businesses.
Annual Membership includes:
- Monthly networking opportunities including breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours.
- Your name is listed in our valuable membership directory.
- Two complimentary tickets to each Chamber event
- Upgraded Chamber name badge, distinguishing you as a Trustee member
- Three e-blasts per year, emailed to over 1000 business professionals in the Parkland and surrounding communities
- Your business will be listed on the Home and Trustees pages of the Chamber website.
- Two business spotlights at Chamber events per year
- Quarterly Trustee Only Events
- Plus all General Membership benefits
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
$125, or complimentary with a two-year membership commitment.
Celebrate the Grand Opening of your business with a Ribbon Cutting.
Click here for more details
Power Partners limited to one member per category
If you are ready to join, simply fill out the form below, select the membership level, enter your credit card information, click “Sign up” and then you’re in. Note: Put your company name in the first box and your name in the contact person box.
Once you sign up, you’ll be redirected to your profile and you can fill in as much information as you want to today. However, you can always come back and fill in more later. In fact, you can change it as often as you want.