Parkland Chamber of Commerce
Why Join PCOC?
The Parkland Chamber of Commerce represents local business interests, promotes economic growth, provides leadership in community affairs and delivers services and programs for its business members. Grow your Parkland business with other local businesses.
Annual Membership includes:
- Monthly networking opportunities including breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours.
- Your name is listed in our valuable membership directory.
- Reduced fee to attend individual events
- Individual Chamber name badge
- One email blast per year, emailed to over 1000 business professionals in the Parkland and surrounding communities. Additional email blasts can be purchased for $50 annually.
Non-Profits are offered the same benefits as above for a lower annual amount.
Interested in becoming a Trustee member for $500 more? Click here to view the perks of Trustee membership.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
$125, or complimentary with a two-year membership commitment.
Celebrate the Grand Opening of your business with a Ribbon Cutting.
Click here for more details
Power Partners limited to one member per category
If you are ready to join, simply fill out the form below, select the membership level, enter your credit card information, click “Sign up” and then you’re in. Note: Put your company name in the first box and your name in the contact person box.
Once you sign up, you’ll be redirected to your profile and you can fill in as much information as you want to today. However, you can always come back and fill in more later. In fact, you can change it as often as you want.